We recently reached a major milestone on SaaS Sessions. We crossed 50+ episodes. Yay!
I thought I’ll take this opportunity to share what I’ve learnt from hosting the guests on my show.
So we turned tables and for the first time ever I was a guest on the podcast. A huge shoutout to Anuj Adhiya for hosting me.
Here are few learnings that are on the top of my head –
- Whether you’re a blogger, marketer, podcast host, or someone else, you should try to be consistent in what you’re doing. It’s the key.
- Always try to focus on creating quality content vs quantity. It helps you build a great audience in the long run.
- If you get the processes and strategy right when executing a plan, everything else including the tactics gets automatically aligned to your goal.
- If you’re starting a podcast today, focus on the quality of content first especially if you’re on a tight budget. Don’t let it stop you from creating good content. A few months ago, we did a live stream where we shared the best practices and our learnings around podcasting. If you’re interested in starting a podcast you should definitely watch the session.
- If you’re passionate about growth, try connecting with your peers in the industry, and learn from their experience. Don’t hesitate in sharing your challenges and asking advice.