Pranjalee Lahri has over 13 years of experience in digital and traditional marketing. She’s currently the AVP of Marketing at UpsideLMS, an AI-powered, cloud-based, Learning Management System for employee capability development and training.
In our conversation with Pranjalee Lahri, we try to understand neuro-marketing and how brands including SaaS companies are leveraging it to attract the right audience.
- The need for people-centric marketing is more than ever.
- Neuromarketing is the approach of leveraging our brain’s physiological and neural signals for persuasion and conversion. It is both an art and science.
- Emotional advertisements work better for brand marketing, while a rational approach to advertisments is recommended for demand generation.
- When you give something out for free, you create a sense of reciprocity among the users. One great example is providing prospects great content (blogs, webinar or whitepapers). The principle of reciprocity works really well in SaaS marketing.
- When designing landing pages ensure to make your value proposition clear above the fold and emphasize it again at the bottom of the page.
If you’re looking to improve your marketing strategy and leverage neuro-marketing effectively you cannot miss listening to Pranjalee Lahri.